In any elegant room (and any functional room!), a chair that is a far reach from the cocktail table must have a small drink table or surface. A drink table does not have to be a typical side table but should be somewhere that you can set something small.
In my living room, I even have a wooden step stool from my childhood with books stacked on top that serves as a drink table for one of my side chairs.
This week’s design must-have was a piece of jewelry for your living room–a hammered silver finish drink stool–that inspired me to show some beautiful drink tables to make your living room more luxurious.
1. antique brass finish on a twisted metal drink table
2. acrylic “I” accent table
3. metal grid cylinder table with glass top
4. 1920s handpainted hexagonal Moroccan table
5. gold finish “stump” table
6. U-shaped herringbone wood table
8. black ceramic garden stool with circular design
9. metal Z design accent table